Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Boy for Sale - Buyers Group Milking the Slaves - Cole Blue, Lance Charger



He was ready. Not just ready, he was begging for release. Putting him up on his knees, I took his throbbing manhood in my hand, teasing the head of his shaft before giving him the long, lingering sensations of wet, warm strokes. I watched his balls pulse upward, clenching as I brought him closer and closer to orgasm. I tried to pace myself, delaying the release as long as possible, but he was dripping pre-cum before I even touched him. His breathing was deep and quick, making sounds of pleasure that escalated the more I touched him. It was unreal to have someone so on the edge of pleasure and have them be solely controlled by my hand. The rush of power to my brain was almost god-like. I listened to his breathing, waiting for the sign that we were past the point of no return, and then I let him go… The eruption from his cock was like nothing I'd ever seen before. Ropes of white fluid gushed from him, pouring out in beautiful arcs through the air. His testicles must have b! een painfully full before I released him. He spewed all over my hand, his body, and the platform he was on. There was enough there that it should have been saved and bottled. As Cole's body deflated and he collapsed on his own exhaust, I kept my hand gripped to his member. He stayed propped up because of my hold....
Teen sissy fucked by 11 guys in a Filthy British gangbang with Skanks and Dudes. sex chinese shemale bitch sex with small boy movieture and free movies of. Moka Stardust fluid fetish gokkun semen condom for sale : Xvideo RED OR LINK IN BIO. Moka Stardust fluid fetish gokkun semen condom for sale : Xvideo RED OR LINK IN BIO. Moka Stardust fluid fetish gokkun semen condom for sale : Xvideo RED OR LINK ON BIO.
Link 1
Link! 2
Link 3

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7835kbps
Audio: 310kbps





File size: 821.0 MB





No comments:

Post a Comment

Michael Fucking Casey In The Shower (Michael Boston and Casey Owens)

He kissed it real hard. He must have left marks because I've got very pale skin. One Rule! You Can't Tell My Husband - Casey C...