Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Genevieve - Pick This Mess Up!


Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

Genevieve is pissed that I have let her home get so messy. She reads me the riot act as she surveys the piles of rope, papers, soda bottles and the like that are strewn about the living room. She tells me there are two rules I have to obey: Don't leave thing laying around if you aren't using them, and Put things away when you are finished using them. I'm not pleased about being ordered around or spoken to like that, so I decide it's time to show this haughty bitch who's really the boss!! I pull her roughly onto my lap, handcuff her, and strap a nice fat ball gag into her mouth! Sputtering and protesting around the huge mass in her mouth, she's furious when I pull her dress up and her pantyhose down and begin to paddle her ass until it's a nice shade of red! Since I'm not supposed to leave things laying around if I am not using them, I decide to follow her rules exactly and use the rope to bind her body. Once secured, I manhandle her tits for a while as she moans, yells and d! rools around the gag. I leave her writhing on the floor in bondage while I "pick up the place". That includes taking her used panties that I've been jerking off into and stuffing them into her mouth! Sealing them in with microfoam tape, Genevieve is extremely distressed and upset. It must be because she's laying around and I'm not using her! Since I respect her rules so much, I decide to fix that. I pick up her bound body, bend her over an old wooden trunk, pull her pantyhose and panties off and use her like she's never been used before, fucking her good and hard (simulated). As she's jerked forward with each thrust, screaming into her gag, she's finally learning the error of her ways!.
Latina Babe Dumped & Ditched, Fucks Driver Who Picks Her Up At Bar, Didn't Know He'd Be Getting A Pole- Jessica Rodrigues. Tranny cop and cop fucks m. the squad picked up and fucks me hot * nathalia sources *. None. Gifted transvestite picking up my ass she messe! d up my ass she messed up and fucked hot!!! I put different ob! jects up my ass she messed up and fucked in the kitchen.

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps
Audio: 125kbps





File size: 982.4 MB





No comments:

Post a Comment

Michael Fucking Casey In The Shower (Michael Boston and Casey Owens)

He kissed it real hard. He must have left marks because I've got very pale skin. One Rule! You Can't Tell My Husband - Casey C...